Monday, November 15, 2010

Lazy style

A meeting beckons and you're in no mood to make an effort to tog up. These stylish ladies come to your rescue
Dressing up can be a chore at times. Especially when you are compelled to look your sparkling best even as you rush from one deadline to another and you don't have the luxury of a stylist to coordinate your every stylish move. Here's where you need to have some simple tricks up your sleeve. A saviour outfit in your closet, a careless accessory here, a bit of touch up there...and you are ready to take on the world.

A multitude of thin link chains that don't look as obvious as a statement piece is my go-to piece of accessory.
It's bright, but neutral enough to go with most other clothes in my wardrobe. My most important trick is to dab the inside corners of my eyes with a little silver shadow that immediately brightens tired eyes.
I just slip into a jumpsuit! It could be a classic white one, which I would embellish with beads and accessories, or even one in a nice print. They are loose and flowy, hence very comfortable and stylish at the same time. I am tall so they add to my frame and I always receive compliments when I wear them.
I just head to a parlour for a quick blow-dry or iron which immediately makes me feel smart. Then I put on heels which make me feel professional and a good watch, which gives me the confidence I need, even if I'm not feeling so great. I've recently bought a Guess watch which arms me well to face the world.
 
I rely on a pair of dark blue or black skinny jeans, which make me look slim and tall, and a shrug. A shrug always looks co-ordinated and gives a semi-formal look. I team it with any old tank or spaghetti and I don't really have to worry about co-ordinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment